Will Planning Webinar
Webinar date and time: 12 noon on Wednesday 13th October
Presenters: Malcolm Campbell, Principal - Nicholas O’Donohue & Co, with Dr Gaye Moore and Emma Ning from St Vincent’s Hospital Advanced Care Planning Department.
Learn the secrets to estate planning and how to protect the ones you care for the most.
Many different life events can impact your Will:
- Marriage, divorce, blended families
- Guardianship of children/grandchildren or pets
- Changes to Medical Treatment Decision laws
- Becoming a Power of Attorney or Executor
Expert in Estate Law, Malcolm Campbell, Principal of Nicholas O’Donohue, will take you through:
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- What to consider and include in your Will
- What happens with your Super and Life Insurance?
- What about your digital accounts?
There may come a time when you are so unwell that you cannot tell your family or healthcare team what you might want or not want with your medical treatment.
Find out about communicating your wishes by creating an Advanced Care Plan.