St Vincent's Foundation Webinar Series
The St Vincent’s Foundation Webinar Series covers a wide range of health topics, presented by St Vincent’s Hospital specialists and external guest speakers.
Each webinar will include a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to discover everything you want to know about each topic.
The next webinar will be in July. Details coming soon!
Topics of previous webinars have included:
- Heart Health
- Nursing during the Pandemic
- Understanding Addiction
- Challenges and Opportunities of Aging Well
- Living well with Arthritis
- Sleep in the Time of COVID
- Exercise - a powerful indicator of heart function and health
- Robotics & 3D Printing - the new Era of Surgery
- Why Engineering is the future of Medicine
- How to protect and enhance your Eyesight
- Understanding Palliative Care