Will Planning Webinar
You’re invited to attend our free Will Planning Webinar.
Is it time to make or review your Will? Many different life events can impact your Will:
- Guardianship of children/grandchildren or pets
- Marriage, divorce, blended families
- Sale of a property or business
- Medical Treatment Decision Maker - laws changed in March 2018
- Duties of a Power of Attorney and Executor
- What happens with your Super and Life Insurance?
- Digital Accounts
Learn the secrets to estate planning and how to protect the ones you care for the most. Expert in Estate Law, Malcolm Campbell, Principal of Nicholas O’Donohue, will take you through:
- What happens if you die without a Will
- What to think about when making a Will
- How to go about making or updating a Will
- What happens with your Will when you die
Webinar Date: Thursday 12 November 2020
Time: Live 12.00 noon
Duration: 45 minutes plus questions
Registration: Register below to reserve your place or call (03) 9231 3365
Will Planning Webinar presenter, Malcolm Campbell, provides some insights into the upcoming webinar.
Watch a testimonial from Will Seminar attendee, Ann Turczyn.