We wish to thank the many corporate and community groups who generously provided both financial and readymade meals and snack donations. These generous gifts meant St Vincent’s nurses didn’t have to go offsite to source food during their long shifts.
- The Rapid Relief - 100 Frontline Snack Packs
- Winners Sports Nutrition - hundreds of sports nutrition bars
- Nixora Group – cupcakes
- Archie’s All Day – sandwiches for the Contact Tracing Team
- Remedy Drinks – 2,000 soft drinks
- QV – hand cream
- Rotary Club of Prahran – biscuits
- IVE – campaign print collateral
- Nandos – Flinders Street – meals
- Kez's Kitchen Snacks
- GAMA Healthcare – hand sanitising wipes
- McCain Foods – Frozen Meals
- The Handmade Food Co. – 100 sandwiches for the Royal Exhibition Building Vaccination Centre
- 13cabs cash donation plus Cab Charges
- Archies Thongs - 2,500 thongs
- Zouki – Sandwiches and Coffee Vouchers
- THIS WAY UP! - Online access to health and wellbeing courses
- Sirena Tuna – pre-packed tuna meals
- Nelson Alexander – cash donation for equipment and staff support
- Schiavello Charitable Foundation – cash donation to assist in purchasing additional life-saving equipment.
The companies and community groups not only gave generous financial donations and gifts of food and other items, they also shared many kind words of appreciation for the great work of our staff.
“Winners Sports Nutrition are proud to support the staff with our donation of energy bars. As a locally owned and run business we understand it has been an incredibly challenging time for all health care workers and appreciate all your efforts keeping the community healthy!” – Luke Boyd, General Business Manager
“Restrictions have finally eased in Victoria but we know we wouldn’t be here without the amazing work, long days and nights and commitment of our health care workers. We can’t thank you enough for the tireless work you have put in over the last 18 months to keep Aussies healthy.”– Remedy Drinks team
“The donation is a sign of appreciation for the work you do every day for the betterment and the wellbeing of our community.” - The Nixora Group
“The Rapid Relief Team (RRT) delivers hope and relief to people across the globe. RRT is pleased to provide meal packs in support of St Vincent’s Hospital’s Nursing Staff. We thank St Vincent’s nurses as they continue to care for us and keep us all safe through the COVID-19 crisis.” - Billy Salisbury, Local Team Leader
On behalf of St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne staff, we wish to express our heartfelt thanks to the corporate community for their continued support and recognition for the brilliant work of our staff.
There are many ways businesses and corporate organisations can support St Vincent’s Hospitals. To find out more, visit www.stvfoundation.org.au/get-involved/corporate-partnerships
If your company wishes to support St Vincent’s Hospital and our nursing staff, please contact; Richard Thayer, Corporate and Community Partnerships Manager on 0413 199 875 or email email@example.com