St Vincent’s hospitals have provided premier health services for over 125 years, with a long history of consistently achieving medical brilliance, but also for maintaining a holistic approach to patient care.
St Vincent’s Health Australia is the nation’s largest not-for-profit health and aged care provider, operating public hospitals, private hospitals and aged care facilities in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, with 17 sites across Melbourne.
St Vincent’s work in close partnership with other research bodies, universities, and health care providers. There are three co-located research institutes: the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, the Garvan Institute of Medical Research and St Vincent’s Institute of Medical Research.
St Vincent's Private Hospital, Werribee
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Melbourne has extended its state-of-the-art health care services to areas west of Melbourne. St Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee provides health services for up to 16,000 patients living and working in Wyndham, one of Australia's fastest growing municipalities.
St George’s Health Service, Kew
St George’s Health Service (SGHS) provides a range of rehabilitation and aged care services. This includes rehabilitation, evaluation and management, residential aged care and acute psychiatry. There are also a range of community-based assessment and treatment services.
St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, Fitzroy
St Vincent’s Hospital is a tertiary public healthcare service. It provides a range of services, including acute medical and surgical services, emergency and critical care, aged care, diagnostics, rehabilitation, allied health, mental health, palliative care and residential care. We work with a vast network of collaborative partners to deliver high quality treatment, teaching, education and research. We have more than 5,000 staff and 880 beds in daily use across our services.
Caritas Christi Hospice, Kew
Caritas Christi Hospice is part of the Palliative Care Services of St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne. Caritas Christi was founded by the Sisters of Charity in 1938. It was the first inpatient palliative care facility in Victoria. It provides Palliative Care Services, Caritas Christi Hospice, BETRS, Aged Day Care, Artist in Residence and the Centre for Palliative Care.