What we do
St Vincent’s Foundation raises funds to support the vital work of all the St Vincent's hospitals and health services in Victoria.
The generous support of individuals, community groups, staff and businesses enables the Foundation to purchase new medical equipment, drive innovation and research, improve patient health care and educate our new generation of clinicians.
We’re here to help you. Do you need a vital piece of equipment, funding for research or maybe support for a scholarship trainee program?
Our team can help to raise the necessary funds to support the important work you do.
"Working with the Foundation Team was amazing. They helped us raise funds to transform shared spaces in our ward for our patients and their families. We could not have done it alone. They even helped us arrange fun fundraising events, like Lawn Bowls and a Trivia Night. This is what they do and they are awesome!" Meg Mackenzie: Rehabilitation Ward - Nurse Unit Manager
FAQs for Donors
How can I donate?
There are many ways you can support St Vincent's.
- Online - link to our donation page on this website
- By Post - mail your cheque or money order to St Vincent's Foundation, PO Box 2900, Fitzroy VIC 3065
- By Phone - call us on (03) 9231 3365 to speak to a member of the Foundation Team
- In Person - visit the Cashier at the main public hospital reception. Currently the Foundation Office is closed.
Are donations to St Vincent's Hospital tax deductible?
Yes, any donation over $2 is tax deductible.
How will my funds be used?
The funds raised will assist in the further development of our services and equipment at our hospitals. One hundred per cent of donations received for a specific purpose will be transferred to the relevant Department or Equipment Fund or Research Project.
If I provide my information will I be added to a mailing list?
Yes, donor’s information will be added to our mailing list. As per our Privay Policy, you can contact us any time to change the way we contact you.
Can I request to be removed from the mailing list?
Yes, donors can contact the Foundation to request to be removed from our mailing list at any time. You can contact us by:
- Phone: (03) 9231 3365
- In writing: St Vincent’s Foundation, PO Box 2900, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
- Email: email email@example.com and provide your details to arrange to have them removed.