With your help, the Centre for Palliative Care will be able to increase the quality of palliative care being provided to the community through evidence-based best practice in research and education. The Centre also strives to increase awareness of the benefits of high quality palliative care for those living with life-limiting illness, those at end of life, and for their loved ones and carers.
A donation to the Centre for Palliative Care contributes to:
- Research into ways to improve the quality of life of people with life-limiting illness
- Research into ways to support carers and family members of those with a life-limiting illness
- Education for health professionals so they can provide optimum palliative care
- Resources for the community to demystify death and dying
- Greater knowledge in the community of the benefits of early access to palliative care
Your donation is fully tax deductible.